Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  What Ruth Writes  »  Reconnecting with our readership here...
Page 1 of 1    

Reconnecting with our readership here...

Reconnecting with our readership here...
PostPosted: July 13th, 2018, 1:21 pm
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
Hello Everyone.

I've been so long away from social media (and this site) because I've been gravely ill (with an end-stage, destructive, misdiagnosed/undiagnosed disease), that I've felt unable to share the positive and caring messages of life and Self-to-self learning. Yet, even after almost 3 years utterly lost in the diabolical hinterland of medical limbo, there is still goodness in my life and I count my vast fortune in the friendships, support and loving care, that is afforded me every day.

I don't need pity, for I don't pity my self, or consider myself pitiable. I continue to learn, and do my Self-to-self work; and I'm truly grateful to still be able to think, write/communicate, have basic mobility, and create (however less that may be these days); for I deeply believe that we must do the best we can with each day we live. There is still joy in the wonder and beauty of this world. So thank You everyone for being a part of my journey! I will come here as often as possible; and finding others in my network still, is always a gift!

Hope everyone is enjoying a stellar summer!
Please, find some good, have some fun, and engage with your life, every day!
Light and Love, Laugh out Loud, Lots of Love,
Ruth (aka Spinfo)

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile