Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  What Ruth Writes  »  Update on Facebook status...
Page 1 of 1    

Update on Facebook status...

Update on Facebook status...
PostPosted: April 9th, 2020, 7:37 pm
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
Hi Everyone. :)

Here is an update to the post Learning to Stand Your Ground and Take Out the Garbage:

Quote:
I'm delighted to report that suddenly, without notice, Facebook unlocked my Self-to-self Mystical Verses Page so I can once again connect with our community there! I've no idea why... nor do I expect to ever exactly find out. Hopefully the answer Does have something to do with choosing NOT to go bullying our community, trying to dupe them out of their Right to their personal privacy, pretending that it is moral, ethical or even legal to do so by demanding they provide you (or anyone!) a cell phone number to verify your identity or location.

So don't forget to take care of your self --- to protect your self And your data. In this time of storm-and-stress, protecting ourselves is especially necessary -- and one way we can do this is by knowing our right to do so unobstructed, unimpeded, unthreatened by corporate, political or medical DIS-information... (deliberately misleading or biased information; manipulated narrative or facts; propaganda).

Remember, when reading and sharing information of any kind with anyone, pause a moment and ask if things makes sense, seem logically reasoned, have any verifiable facts, and provide properly traceable sources. We are all at risk and in need of a little help from our friends right now, one way or another. So, if we aspire to fair exchange out of trust in our relationships, we need to do our share of responsible awareness, for truly mutual-aid-and-benefit, in the spirit of authentic information that represents our genuine caring about each others well being.
Image may contain: possible text that says 'You've been thrown a FRIENDSHIP BALL Throw it to someone who is special to you! A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end. It keeps us together, like our circle of friends.'
Ruth Cunningham

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile