Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  Life Application  »  Gratitude
Page 1 of 1    

Gratitude

Gratitude
PostPosted: November 8th, 2005, 5:05 am
User avatarJoined: November 8th, 2005, 4:47 amPosts: 2
It is so gratifying to find such an inspiring, beautiful and intelligent web site. I was and am thrilled every time I visit selftoself. My only problem is that there is so much offered and it is of such high quality that I never seem to have as much time as I want to digest it. Ruth, your poetry is breathtaking. I can't wait until you get a book of your poetry out. And the art work is outstanding. It fits so well with the poetry and with the whole web site. I will be back many times to visit and read and relish the wisdom and beauty of the Speakers' Message. Thank you for this amazing and incredible output of material. I will be recommending this site to all my friends. :D Thank you again for such rich treasures. This is my first posting and I don't know if I sign it or not or if that is automatic. Anyway, this is Gloria here.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile
Gatitude and Meaning and creative effort...
PostPosted: November 8th, 2005, 11:40 am
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
Hi to Gloria and everyone who is reading on this site,

In response to your generous and uplifting post Gloria, it is such appreciation that makes the effort to "Listen" worthwhile. Thank you so much for such kind words and support!

Every person who engages in creative pursuit as their own learning from the inside out knows the link between gratitude and self-to-Self understanding. When the aim becomes the genuine sharing of discovery, and the outcome truly reflects that goal, what we get, speaks back to us in that marvel of "hope renewed". When what we struggle to create has actually been received in the spirit it was given, infused with the joy of authentic thankfulness for our ability to make-and-share meaning, we can indeed grasp the grace of our living as the power of our choices.

For it is from within this ability to choose freely what we will support, that we actualize our own visions of life's journey and join the truth of mutuality to the power of our individual choices. To be a part of the human quest for enlightenment is to know the source of gratefulness as our own. And if that isn't the value and meaning of our living as the empowerment of each self's efforts to each other self's efforts, then what is?

I applaud Gloria's insight and thank her for her support of this work!

Meaningfully,
Spinfo

P.S.

Thank you for opening such a meaning full reflection!

Bookmark and Share

Last edited by spinfo on February 23rd, 2007, 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
Gratitude
PostPosted: November 9th, 2005, 6:08 am
User avatarJoined: November 8th, 2005, 4:47 amPosts: 2
Dear Spinfo -
Wow! Your reply has moved me deeply. I have written to many forums and enjoyed responses from other members but it is rare that one receives such a response of appreciation and understanding from the originator of the web page material. The fact that you give your time and prompt attention speaks volumes of your committment to this work. Many people in our society feel unacknowledged for who they really are. As children we weren't seen or heard and for some of us it has been a life long struggle or challenge to "find" our Self and then accept that we really are, not only o.k., but in fact magnificant beings. The Self-to-self material is so profound and so needed today. Thank you Spinfo for being there for us and for doing whatever you have had to do to get where you are today. The messages, energy and power of Spinfo are obviously coming from a pure source level. As I read the Speaker material, I feel transformed and authenticated as the words resonate deep within me and I feel larger than my outward self. I guess that is what Self is - that inner deep knowing of who we are! With this, who know where we can go or who we can become? Let's all enjoy the wonderful adventure of self discovery and self expression of our true selves. Spinfo has given us so much material to chew on and digest and play with. Thank you for bringing this material to the world.

Gloria

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile