Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  Welcome to the Listeners' Post!  »  Audacious beginnings...
Page 1 of 1    

Audacious beginnings...

Audacious beginnings...
PostPosted: September 7th, 2006, 10:26 am
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
:D

Hello to each of you who has joined us here at the Listener's Post over these last few days.

This is always a pleasure to say hello and welcome, to each person who comes to this door of Self-to-self exploration. It would be hard not to be pleased - happy for each of you, as your appearance here represents (to me anyway) the beginning of an amazing odyssey of learning that has no end. To open your mind is to bring into view new possibilities that can enrich all of us in this world we share. To choose to risk, to open new doors and have a look inside, is to ask of ourselves the courage to consider knowing about the unknown. It is a challenge to learn about the immense, inherent power that is our individual self-and-Selfhood; a risk, to open the door of our reality to new possibilities.

You know the saying, "Old age is not for sissies" - well I often think that is true of Self-to-selfhood as well. It takes courage to step off the given, familiar road and ask what (or who?) is down some other path. But how will we know, if we don't have a look? If every step of the journey is a forgone conclusion, then how come the journey is so uniquely personal, for each of us ?!

Of course, I am biased about the subject of Self-to-self, through the experience of my own door knocking, travelling adventures; and of course it is only my own experience, belief and opinion that there is a larger value for each of us inside the spacious, gracious living room of Self-to-self. (For me, it's been "better" to try to know my own unkown; to claim my experiences, beliefs and opinions - than not.)

Here's to knocking on doors, and to being pleased - for ourselves and for each other!

Spinfo

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile