Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  Welcome to the Listeners' Post!  »  A "pleased greeting" to Gregory639...
Page 1 of 1    

A "pleased greeting" to Gregory639...

A "pleased greeting" to Gregory639...
PostPosted: May 14th, 2006, 8:59 am
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
:D

Welcome to this world of words, Gregory639! The idea of a "world of words" came instantly to mind when I saw you had joined us here. The word welcome can act as a doorway into the world of self-shaped ideas, yours or mine, yours and mine, self-to-Self, Self-and-self. As a definintion of the word "welcome" being a pleased greeting, there is indeed a world of ideas conveyed in this word. To understand the meanings, the contextual intentions of what we offer with our words, and the received interpretations of our words, is to use our power to shape our world - and it is that power to understand and to shape, that grants us the choice to accurately share our self-shaped worlds with each other. Speaker Material has much to say (using words), about the importance of our words in shaping of our worlds into shareable experiences.

So welcome Gregory639!
Spinfo

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile