Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  What Ruth Writes  »  Did you know...
Page 1 of 1    

Did you know...

Did you know...
PostPosted: March 15th, 2021, 4:22 pm
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
Hello Everyone.
I've been in a lengthy intense relapse... but thinking about everyone here, and amidst all our fact-to-fiction learning I thought perhaps this bit of information might help us all realize how the Self-to-self relationship message is indeed an important pathway toward more meaningful living for any of us.
I'm learning so much through these trials of illness, and bereavement still... as unbearable as things often seem; and I'm still finding blessings to count and Hope, however changed: and so much more that is still within me.
I hope this video speaks to some part of you, no matter your own circumstances.
Stay safe and be well, and keep your hearts and minds open to the future through this present, in spite of what ever adversity you might be experiencing. Our power of choice is still active, inside and out, if we will just choose Life's learning as our own.
https://www.facebook.com/messenger_medi ... zx5bTPH9Co
I will return...
Wishing everyone what ever it is you are each planing, pursuing and learning toward within all your relationships, beginning, Self-to-self.
Best Regards,
Ruth

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile