Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  What Ruth Writes  »  The power of your Energy-Identity--Choices, choices, choices
Page 1 of 1    

The power of your Energy-Identity--Choices, choices, choices

The power of your Energy-Identity--Choices, choices, choices
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2022, 12:13 pm
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
I am coming back to posting here again, asap.

I just wanted to let people know that Facebook is threatening to close my Self-to-self Mystical Verses Page by the end of June... They have not let me manage my Page for most of this past year. Yet I must say that this has been very good for my health, since the whole of that site's energy toxicity issues have long been a problem for me as part of the general internet creative-energy drain and its constant distractions. So I am not especially distressed over this turn of events.

I am still writing, of course, and am aiming to publish a new book this year. Details will be announced. My cyber/internet/network problems continue, but I am hopeful for a solution.

I hope everyone continues to "...find the joy that's equal to...". For although we are surely more able to see and understand the sources and layers of learning needed to continue waking-up to the who, why, what, when, where and how of our world's downfall and destruction, it is still up to each of us to make our choices count. For as we choose our own life's values, we each represent our own unique energy-identity and make our choices about what we will actualize into manifest reality, personal and collective. Our power of such choices is what the corrupt Tyrannies that have created their death cultures and led us to this current brink of irrational polarities, are so desperately afraid we will each and all discover. So please keep learning, growing, freely unfolding and waking-up to your life-creating power identity, and how to effectively use it; please share it with the world as your own amazing reflection of who you are and what you choose to believe in and stand for. Indeed we can save our world from such grotesque, irrational corruption-destruction, if we choose to.

Stay well and enjoy the true freedom and power of your own innate knowledge and wisdom. Stay engaged with Life, Self-to-self.
Ruth

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile