Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  What Ruth Writes  »  The facts and the fictions in Self-to-self's Covid-19 views
Page 1 of 1    

The facts and the fictions in Self-to-self's Covid-19 views

The facts and the fictions in Self-to-self's Covid-19 views
PostPosted: April 20th, 2020, 7:36 am
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
Like so many of us right now, I too, have been investigating the latest revelations, theories, and speculations in the vast and various information about the coronavirus, out in the ducks-and-geese world at large; and comparing the outward event-reality to my inward-principles of reality, as my on-flowing personal Self-to-self processing. Since it is this interpretive, integrative sorting, of both internal and external life-perspectives and information that goes on within all of us constantly, the global coronavirus is included in our facts-and fictions focuses.

In speaker Material this process goes to the heart of our creating, as our responsibility for our continuous adapting of our living reality. As the composing energy of life, it is specific accuracy which allows us to freely choose the precise expression of our intimate life’s content of experiences. If we wish to choose what we create, then in this way, accuracy is a vital initial choice for us. If we’d rather limit our choices, and then create Inaccurately, then we can do that, too; for our human life as the Self-to-self partnership of fused, physically specified manifest-to-non-manifest energies of consciousness, is a system… a system of creation.

At this moment in our own life’s timeline/history, our power-to-choose concerning this particular experience of this covid-19 pandemic, is an increasingly clear proposition with increasingly clear consequences as the various outcomes of our choices – both personally and collectively. So trying to sort the facts from the fictions is about creating accurately.

I’m posting this particular video here, now, partly because it is a clear rendition of Speaker Material’s Self-to-self hypothesis about our power of choice. (hy•poth•e•ses [hahy-poth-uh-seez, hi-] noun, plural: a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts: a proposition assumed as a premise in an argument; the antecedent of a conditional proposition; a mere assumption or guess.

I’m sure we will each find things we agree and disagree with in this video. I’ve come to view this sort of learning experience as an exercise in bringing “forward” into clear cognizant view, the outline of our usually less aware paths of mind's learning, as we look for the facts and the fictions that life (as the immediacy of both our personal and collective choices), constantly presents to us.

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/04/da ... -388136481

Very much like what Speaker Material has to say for itself, (if you’ve been reading the Material as the Conversations http://selftoself.com/messages/amesshome_sum.htm on this site)… we will each make of this, what we will, out of our own power-of-choice. And assuredly, no one can make us and no one can stop us.

Happy practising!

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile