Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  What Ruth Writes  »  Finally... Mystical Verses e-book is available!
Page 1 of 1    

Finally... Mystical Verses e-book is available!

Finally... Mystical Verses e-book is available!
PostPosted: July 24th, 2020, 3:54 pm
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and managing your way through the many new life-challenges of the continuing health pandemic.

I'm delighted to share that Mystical Verses is now available in an e-book format on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Mystical-Verses- ... 95&sr=8-17 If you're reading Speaker Material -- or even just looking-in on these posts in this forum, you might find the extension and distillation of the Self-to-self thesis that is the Mystical Verses, offers a different angle of understanding this material. So please, give Mystical Verses a view -- look through the introduction, explore another focus of all that is Self-to-self experience.

Especially considering current events, grief and bereavement in our lives is a major event of self's consciousness... regardless of how we each personally register and deal with it. There are as many reactions to these events as there are people who experience them. I've heard from people who have read Mystical Verses, that it has afforded them unexpected solace at such times of loss in their lives. For while Mystical Verses speaks to Life, and the catalytic discovery of Hope in forging a new understanding of ourselves, it speaks as equally to Death, for the same reason; and the relationship between Life and Death affects both experiences of ourselves, profoundly. It is my sincere hope that Mystical Verses brings hope to every life-to-death juncture, for each us.

Thanks so much for the caring and sharing of your self-and-Self into the world!

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile