Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  What Ruth Writes  »  The Life I didn’t choose, and how to resist...
Page 1 of 1    

The Life I didn’t choose, and how to resist...

The Life I didn’t choose, and how to resist...
PostPosted: October 18th, 2020, 7:11 pm
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
Hello everyone.

Thank You for being "Here-Now" for your own perfect reasons at this perfect time for your self.

In my grieving I ran across a website name that expresses so much of the self-to-Self views of the current global ethos that is partly an answer to the strange experiences we are each waking up to; partly an answer to our apprehensions about the dis-ease of worry, turmoil, stress, burn-out, depression and so much more; as an inward-energy imbalance that is spreading and threatening to swallow more and more people everyday, as we begin to recognize we may be living "The Life I Didn't Choose".

Resist as we may, for a multitude of both personal and public reasons, so many of us are feeling this awareness seeping into our lives... . Be it in our intimate individual life events or the inextricable impact of world events. Whether as my private grief or as the larger documentation of the world's larger grief, the questions about how these precise human conditions and situations have been created, are the same. As an individual method to support a more helpful, hopeful, healthy and life-wise future, we may be asking how do we resist our reactions of fear, angry aggression, doom and dread that threaten to overwhelm us; perhaps even destroy us by overthrowing our abilities to survive while remaining rooted in our essential life-humanness.

I've a poem in Mystical Verses (not on this website, but in the book), entitled The Struggle, which begins with this verse:

“Who holds intact the heart so torn
its pain so great it cannot mourn
yet still it beats from hour to day
It wants to flee – yet still to stay…”

Through Speaker Material’s Self-to-self views we are asked and assisted to uncover the lost links between our Self and our self, the links that define our original Life-energy relationship. We are each asked to participate in rediscovering and reinstating the links between our inward reality of psychic-spiritual world, and our manifest reality of human world; the links of truth that have been brutally torn from us and stealthily replaced, century after century and generation after generation, with the incremental development of corrupt human cultures, societies and myriad historical backdrops using domination tactics to reshape and disguise the relationship between our inward-power and our own active human identity.

Since the insidious perpetuation of this dismantling destruction of humankind was so cunningly hidden from the whole of human psyche and our natural power of evolutionary choices, we did not grieve it as the traumatic pain and loss it represented for collective, common Humankind. And yet now, as we are concurrently unmasking the grotesqueness of this crime against humanity and our own individual connections to this insidious process through the genetic-generations, we are faced with its now unmistakable manifest inside-out results as our experiences, both individually and collectively.

This awareness can sometimes seem to flicker through us as if to warn us we’re being invaded from every angle by the realization that we are living “lives we didn’t choose”. It can intrude into our centuries' slumber; and it is insistent that we begin to “wake up” to the truths of our humanly directed world’s methodical construction in support of general humanity 's ultimate destruction, by such insane, domination ideologies.

Yet this awareness does not come to us out of cruel indifference, nor out of disempowering motives or intentions. It does not come out of some fantasy or fallacy of assistance in waking-up to our predicaments while offering no roads to practical solutions or methods of repair, recovery, reformation; our aid does not come without a rational framework for reclamation, regeneration and resurrection; neither in our individual circumstance nor in our collective global environment.

I like to think we are the first generation to practically, comprehensively be in the position of encompassing, transformative world legacy, as we finally embrace a vision of ourselves as the original definition of Humanity. I like to think such a vision is chosen, beyond the dystopian destruction of delusional divisiveness that was inserted into our original human matrix; that such a grasp is chosen, according our Human Nature of Mutual Aid relationship; chosen as our own pragmatic conclusion to our questions about how to create Peace as our human-kind’s natural state of Life. This would mean the knowledgeable rejection of other’s diabolical choices, such as this represents… https://www.organicconsumers.org/blog/b ... s-war-life

Understanding our nature through this new power-identity, would mean the knowledgeable rejection of “Life is Nothingness" non-sense, that is predatorily pervading of our weary, distraught and vulnerable minds and spirits. This would mean the knowledgeable rejection of the wrenching rupture between the cohesion of logical beliefs-thoughts-words-actions that express our experienced selfhood. This new choice would mean the knowledgeable rejection of contradictions which are lies. This would mean the waking-up of Human Consciousness to its own inherent, life energy patterns of the shared-power that constitutes its own human existence.

As regards grief, mine, yours, ours, I invite you to consider this poem and its view of our mortality. I believe in our reclaiming through re-identifying our Human agency, capacity, and capability of All That IS Consciousness, from which, I venture, Human Life originates.

Epitaph
By Merrit Malloy ( https://merritmalloy.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/epitaph/ )

"When I die
Give what’s left of me away
To children
And old men that wait to die.
And if you need to cry,
Cry for your brother
Walking the street beside you.
And when you need me,
Put your arms
Around anyone
And give them
What you need to give to me.

I want to leave you something,
Something better
Than words
Or Sounds.

Look for me
In the people I’ve known
Or loved,
And if you cannot give me away,
At least let me live on your eyes
And not on your mind.

You can love me most
By letting
hands touch hands,
By letting
Bodies touch bodies,
And by letting go
Of children
That need to be free.

Love doesn’t die,
People do.
So, when all that’s left of me
Is love,
Give me away.

I’ll see you at home
In the earth."

From the purely logical perspectives of life, there are answers to over-riding the current state and direction of this world's degenerate devolving creation -- regardless of who tries to convince us otherwise. If we want something different, there is no "real" reason we cannot create, invent, design, discover, manufacture,... something different; for ultimately, each one of us holds a piece of Life's power puzzle within our sovereign mind and spirit... It reminds me somehow of block chain principles, architecture, info-structure, infrastructure, the conceptualization of an underlying framework or defining collaboration of system-organization, distributed data... our nature of shared-power, and mutual aid.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile