Self-to-self Forum Index
Self-to-self Forum Index  »  Welcome to the Listeners' Post!  »  In sync
Page 1 of 1    

In sync

In sync
PostPosted: August 30th, 2006, 8:50 am
User avatarJoined: May 13th, 2005, 4:16 pmPosts: 122Location: Guelph area, Ontario, Canada
(':D')

Welcome to each person who has put in a personal appearance here at the Listeners' Post over these last 2 weeks - I'm delighted to see each of you!

You are each proving that "the odds", are indeed an odd idea when it comes to thinking we can determine people's choices - isn't that the meaning of surprise?! Each time one of you names yourself as a fellow Self-and-self investigator here, there is a wonderful element of surprise for me, and I wonder if any of you have surprised your selfs in deciding to stop by here? Change is not always a perfectly plotted itinerary, or there would be no magic in our power of choice to direct our journey!

How our beliefs about destiny and choice fit together, is an inquiry that flows through the Speaker Material because we all navigate our daily lives with this pair of oars. That our choices impact on each other's adventures and destinations, is a side trip worth exploring. Discovering our synchronous connections to each other on this junket we call life, can be a surprise within a choice as well as a choice within a surprise.

I hope I never stop choosing to be open to life's surprises - and each of you reminds me how much we matter in shaping each others' choices!

See you later,
Spinfo

Bookmark and Share

Offline Profile